Aesthetic Technique without cuts
|Clínica Naturale I - São Paulo
Av. Moema , 87 cj 51-52
Moema – São Paulo
Parking : Al. dos Jurupis 452
Fone: 55 11 50511075
|Clínica Naturale II - Interior
Avenida Antonio Ometto, 525
Limeira – São Paulo
Fone: 55 19 34538490
Performing a Bioplasty
The Technique of face and Body Bioplasty is an outpatient procedure, what means that internment is not necessary.
The whole treatment is performed under local anesthesia. No sedation is needed .
Bioplasty can even be performed in a office or day hospital, which is very similar to a clinic.
2 - Pictures are taken and the procedure of Bioplasty is scheduled
3. The patient goes to the Day Hospital in the scheduled day and time.
4. The doctor performs pre-established demarcations on the face or on the buttocks, that are the procedure plans to guide the treatment.
5. The local anesthesia is performed.
6. Bioplasty is then executed. It takes about 40 to 60 minutes for the face and 1 hour and a half for the buttocks. Blunt-tipped microcannulas are used, which are specifically designed to minimize the risks of injury to tissues, vases and nerves. All the treatments are performed through micropuncture, under the skin and close to the structures of the body, without any cuts and without the need of sutures. Minuscule micropunctures, smaller than 0,5 mm are done, through where the blunt-tipped Microcannulas are introduced. They will transport the microespheres of PMMA to the desired place. Everything is executed under local anesthesia. The injections are performed with the help of a manual injector especially developed for this purpose. With models for the face and for the buttocks, this injector is capable of injecting exact amounts of the product , what allows a predictable application. The demarcations guide the doctor to perform the intended alterations. The patient is totally conscious and talking with the doctor during all the procedure. Sedation is not necessary. After the treatment , there is no need of sutures, just an hypoallergenic surgical tape is put on the micropuncture and it is kept for 2 days.
7. The patient can go back home immediately after the procedure.
8. Bruising and swelling may occur and they disappear within 3 to 15 days
9. A mild analgesic and an anti-inflammatory are prescribed and should be taken for a few days
10. The patient can return to his professional activities on the same day or on the following day, although there may be some swelling and some bruising .
11. The patient will come back to the clinic for evaluation after 5 or 6 days
|This site follows Principles of Ethic code for health sites on Internet. The medical information provided in this site is for education/information purposes only. Nor all the procedures presented in this site is performed at Naturale Clinic. The information provided on this site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient and physician. Photos and Drawings are for information purposes only. If you have a medical problem, please contact your Doctor or Health Care Professional. This site is produced by Naturale Clinic’ s Doctors and does not receive funding or advertisements of any other company or person. Content copyright © 2002- 2011 Naturale Clinic . All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent. last actualization:|